Thursday, March 26, 2009

MY AVATAR


The above Avatar was created during class exercise by my friend Mohamad Sharmin Aizat a.k.a shizO. He gathered few information from me to create that avatar. For instance, it all about my attitude. Actually, the avatar explaining that..
1.Friendly
I’m a person who like to be nice with everyone.
2.Handsome
Have a good lOoking.
3.Popular
Every person around him know about himself
4.Nice
He hobby at campus is always give feeding to animal a.k.a cat
5.Well love by everyone
He always got love from everyone because of their attitude.

Actually this is a first drawing after my partner know he goes wrong about the concept
...(n_n)...

1 comment:

  1. comel lh cat yg dier lukis kt 1st drawing dier ...... hehehehe ....... ppuan yg dier lukis 2 x pakai bj ker? aku nmpk skirt je diaorg pakai.... ahahaha

    ReplyDelete