Thursday, March 26, 2009

BILL GATES


This is how i imagine Bill Gates then i draw it in scratch paper. I got this idea when my roommate suggest me to watching their movie "PIRATE OF SILIKON VALLEY". Thanks again to my roommate because understand me. On this movie they show me how Bill Gates start their story to build window also how they get the idea from company apple to create their own computer.Include how Bill Gates join to IBM to get closer with Apple and Macintosh. For my opinion, Bill is intelligent person on how he doing in programming. He also good in doing relationship with business partner. But the most I've seen their attitude is Bill is a artful/cagey person. He know when he can take advantage from Apple and IBM. The good thing i respected about him is he confident when doing he doing presentation. He good in communication skill till all the people he want to deal with (client) confident and want deal with him..

No comments:

Post a Comment