Monday, February 16, 2009

what dO yOu understanD abOut creative?

well..this is my first time involve in this blogger.if my lecture did't ask me to create THIS account.haha..trust me.i've never been here.


The task had been given by my lecturer is that they want all their student explore the word and find the meaning of "CREATIVE". Straight to the point, I believe every individual has a different opinion including me. For me creative is when I turn my ideas into something I’ve never done before to make a new experience. Just because someone else may have already done it or done it “better”, it doesn’t make me any less creative “in [my] own realm” as long as I’m using my unique ideas to guide me or I combine all the resources i've found. Then I make a new thing. Thats is what I call creative. I guess..


To support my opinion, I recently did some survey and my friends(schoolmate,collegemate,bestfren,myspace,friendster and etc)opinions about creative are...

"creativity is making the best with what you have…which might happen after you realize you already have everything you need
Putri Alia Natasha(myspace)


"Someone who uses terms other than “Think outside the box” to describe “thinking outside the box

Shukri Suhaimee(bestfriend)


"Creativity, in my mind, is a passion for putting everything you’ve got into something. It’s about spending every waking hour of a day on perfecting something challenging just for fun, and loving every moment of it. It’s about obsessing, caring, loving what you do.
I recognize a creative person based on these characteristics, and how they shine brightly in the work they do. What separates a creative person from the rest is that they care, and the quality of their personality and work shows it...."

En.Baharin(My ex-boss chief iT department MBPJ)


"Creative is a tricky word there. As a descriptor of a solution to me it means thinking outside of convention, beyond the limits of the expected.
As a descriptor of a person to me it means that that person is consistently thinking in new directions unfettered by conventional wisdom, and is successful in doing so.
It doesn’t matter if they have the wildest ideas if they don’t work then the ideas aren’t very useful notions.
And lastly as a descriptor of a process then anything goes, sometimes the most creative solution, and process is to follow the rules, conform a bit. If everyone thinks outside the box then the box really wasn’t that good of a box now was it. Being creative could also mean building a better box.."
Ahmad Syamsuriadi (Officer of Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat)

and so many opinion that my friend send feedback to me (thanks you all.you are the best). Whatever it is creative can divide many thing. Depend on what the enviroment it is. Last word before i stop write this blogger. I include a video of one example mean creative..




this what we calling art and creative

No comments:

Post a Comment